Monday, August 4, 2008

10 Points Smarter

By simpling looking at the back of this car I was passing on the way to Utah today....my I.Q. jumped 10 points. I'm sure it will do the same for you. Isn't it nice to know there is at least one person you can feel smarter than? The driver of this classed up car is just one of my many. I didn't know people still did bumper stickers and as this is a newer model car I now know, people DO still do bumper stickers. I think I'll take a crack at that Mensa test now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! I saw this car, too, as we were caravaning. Did you take this picture WHILE you were driving? Does Jams know about this?

Anonymous said...

P.S. At least it doesn't have an "Idaho" liscense plate. Is that "Tennessee"? What a weird place to see "Tennessee", on the Sweetzer Pass.

Emily Rae said...

I HAD to take this picture. I was laughing so hard and couldn't pass up the opportunity. Yes the plate says Tennessee. I was thrilled it didn't say Idaho. And yes, I was still driving. Pretty good eh?