Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Parenting Gone Wrong

T-shirt seen on a 10 year old boy yesterday at the park:

"Hooter Girls think I'm sexy."

These parents should not be surprised or shocked if this boy either ends up in jail or a father at 16.

5 comments:

Twisted Sister said...

Completely agree. LOSER parents.

:-)

P.S. Love Olivia's tattling, by the way.

Natosha said...

Did you know they have a Hooters hotel and casino in Vegas now? Not that anything should be a surprise here in Vegas, but I think it's pretty cheesy. I'm sure they sell souvenier Hooters t-shirts for little kids. I've seen little girls wearing them. Unbelievable...

Anonymous said...

Yuck! I'm creeped out!

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you like the movie once it comes. I hope I didn't talk it up too much.

Natosha said...

Hurry up and update your blog already! I'm obsessed and I check it like three times a day...