Just changing with the season. Don't be surprised if it changes daily...I gotta try on a few to find one that fits. BTW-I LOVE Cutest Blog on the Block.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago
The daily things in life that make us smile, be happy we are in it together, and always leave us craving more.
Just changing with the season. Don't be surprised if it changes daily...I gotta try on a few to find one that fits. BTW-I LOVE Cutest Blog on the Block.
Musings by Emily Rae at 8/27/2008
6 comments:
Did cutest blog on the block mess up your side bars at all? I've heard that sometimes if you change your html it messes with you side bar.
I've never had a problem with CBOTB. Very, very easy to use, emphasis on very.
I to love the cutes blog on the block, I am always changing my back ground with things, that I post, except for lately that is , I'm just waiting to post mercedi school days on there with school backgrounds it should be fun. So keep on playing. Beth
Well, you may have changed by the time you read this, but I LOVE this current one. So cute!
I love the Burley Sellicks.
Love-GPA
Jim
Old lady Crowley has a hard time reading on the green. Gee......old age is really here.
Post a Comment