Monday, August 4, 2008

Don't Mess with Tess

Nate learned the hard way not to mess with the Queen T. She was jammin' out to the closing credits of Scooby Doo and Nate thought that was a good time to turn off the television. Every time he reached for the button she bit him. He tried 4 times and was unsuccessful 4 times. Yes, I couldn't help myself. I had to watch, wait and see how many times it would take for the message to sink in. After the 4th time I finally intervened and scolded Tess. Not to be interrupted, she continued to dance as she cried. She is tenderhearted after all and hates a stern scolding. Chalk one up for Team Tess.
















(There are 3 bites along the lower part of his arm and bite #4 was long and drawn out and is shown on the upper portion of his arm.)

3 comments:

andrea said...

I'm trying to remember who used to bite................was that you or Whitney? One of you threatened some enemy with your sister "what bites."

Anonymous said...

I was the biter! So don't mess with me either!

Kirstin said...

I can't tell who's most stubborn...they must take after you? Or James? I'm glad Little Tess can stand up for herself.