Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Days are Here Again

You had to know I'd post pictures...









































Confession: I LOVE my kids to pieces. I personally think they are the greatest bunch produced. I'm allowed this notion as I am the one who carried them in me for a combined total of 3 years. They all have such unique personalities. They are hard not to love. That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it.

Confession: I whistled "Happy Days are Here Again" as I drove out of the school parking lot this morning.

Confession: I headed to Walmart where I purchased two different kinds of Oreos to fill their tummies up when they get home from school. I already missed them and was feeling guilty about being so happy they were being occupied by someone other than myself. Keep in mind though, this missing and guilt thing was not enough to go pull them out of class. I don't know if I bought the cookies for the kids or for myself to help ease said guilt.

Confession: I will still be whistling "Happy Days are Here Again" when the bus promptly picks them up at 7:15 a.m. tomorrow morning.

Confession: To reiterate the point....I love my kids.

Side Note-Notice how Mark and Olivia were eagerly waiting by the van door. I think they were whistling the same tune as their mother.

5 comments:

Lyf2.0 said...

Emily... you crack me up. I had a nice chuckle reading this one... However, when you had mentioned the Oreos, I thought they would have been for you!

Natosha said...

Look at those skinny little stick children. They need to eat a lot more Oreos!! They are so cute. I miss them.

Anonymous said...

I think the Oreos should have been for you too. So funny! I'm sure it's so nice to see them go in the morning, and nice to see them come back after school. They're so cute!

Anonymous said...

Emily! Don't feel guilty! They DO look happy! It's good for everyone.

All this talk about Oreos is making me want some.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Joe was just looking at these pictures with me and asked, "Is there any of the Hopkins?"