Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Boy! Oh Boy...

...it's a girl.

Just a little announcement from my sister Whitney...I hope she doesn't mind. I'm guessing she doesn't because I know how stinkin' excited she is. I'm just as excited. The Hopkins make cute baby girls. They are 2 for 2 so far. We can't wait to meet the next one.

6 comments:

Natosha said...

Congratulations Whitney.How far along are you?

Emily Rae said...

I'll let Whits answer the how far along question, as I can't remember. BUT she is due on your birthday! You can give her the low down on Christmas birthdays...

Anonymous said...

I am 20 weeks. Yes, Natosha, did you always celebrate your birthday at Christmas or did you ever do the "Half-Birthday" party in July? I am considering what to do already!

Natosha said...

Wow, you are already 20 weeks? That is so exciting. Yes, I always celebrated my birthday on Christmas day. Everyone always talks about how terrible it must be to have a birthday on Christmas, but for some reason it always made me feel extra special. Although I have to say, my brothers and sisters still talk about how mad they were that they had to "hurry" and open their presents so my mom could go to the hospital. I think your daughter would love to be born on Christmas. Just make sure her presents are ALWAYS wrapped in birthday wrap. Oh and if you bring her home in a stalking, don't throw it away. I'm still mad at my mom for that one...

Anonymous said...

Everyone I tell my due date to keeps acting real sorry for me! I'm glad to hear a positive take on a Christmas birthday!

Kirstin said...

Congrats! Any names in mind?