Joe! I found you!
The bestest little guy was wondering where he was on this blog,
so I decided I better find him. He's a good guy, our Joseph Brant. He's been talking quantum physics for 2 yrs. now, much smarter than his Auntie Em I'm afraid. When Whitney was talking to him one time about having another baby he wondered why they couldn't just have Tess. I liked this idea because one, he likes Tessie and two, he thinks babies are transferable. Another happy thing about Joe is that he skips wherever he goes. Walking just doesn't cut it. He hops, bops and skips around Target, around his house, outside, to bed, etc. I like watching his little wild haired head skipping along. It warms my heart. I always ask all of my nieces and nephews what my favorite thing about them is. They each have something special that sets them a part from the others and they always know the answer that is specifically theirs. If I ask Joe what my favorite thing about him is he will answer me, "My twinkle eyes." When he smiles his eyes twinkle with mischief and cuteness. I could gobble him up and never need another sweet again in my life.
I do have to say though, that my most favorite thing about him is his name. I just LOVE saying 'Joseph Brant'. It rolls off the tongue so well and he's connected to a couple of wonderful men through his name. Lucky is he. Here's to Joe-
Monday, August 25, 2008
I Found Joe Brant
Musings by Emily Rae at 8/25/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Here, here. To Joe!
Emily, that was so sweet of you. I just read it to Joe and he just couldn't believe that you would post of picture of him and say all of those nice things about him. He was very happy!
He also made a comment that I liked, "I never thought Tess was a Transformer!"
Thanks for being so kind to ALL of my kids. They love you very much!
What a cute boy, and how fun, you are a good aunt to name something special about each niece and nephew, way to go.
He is really cute. I love his blonde hair and his eyes.
Post a Comment