The next book for the reading book club started by my cute cousin Kirstin is The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara. Whitney and I took it upon ourselves to choose the next book and this is the one we decided upon. It is a historical fiction book. Whits and I really enjoy this type of story. I like learning history while a 'fictional' story is occurring. According to my dad this is the book that hook, line and sinkered him into the Civil War. He is an official Civil War buff (Seinfeld shout out) and it is one of my favorite parts about him. Anyway if you are interested pick up your own copy and get to reading. We will start discussing in the next few weeks.
Check out a synopsis of the book HERE.
Check out the book club HERE.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




2 comments:
I love the historical fiction type of books also. This book sounds interesting. Although right now I am mostly interested in political books. I just finished the "Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming," and I'm going to go out and buy Glenn Beck's book "An Inconveniant Truth." I just love Glenn Beck. Something about him reminds me of my brother Courtney.
You're not off the hook...I still expect you to lead a discussion on a different book. ;)
Post a Comment