I need to laugh, and when the sun is out
I've got something I can laugh about
I feel good, in a special way
I'm in love and it's a sunny day...
We were blessed with glorious 68 degree weather today. Boy does that brighten the moods in this house! I love a Sunday where I don't have to bundle the kids up along with ALL 50 church bags to get out the door. Good Day Sunshine! We had James' parents and youngest sister Rainee make the drive from Pocatello for dinner. I've been blessed with a set of in-laws who are quite agreeable and easy to be around. Rainee was just barely 3 years old when James and I hooked up and she is now knocking on the door of 'Sweet Sixteen'. Yikes! She had this beautiful head of red, crazy, curly hair when I joined the family and she is now very chic and wears it long and straight. I would love to know if it still curls if she leaves it alone...not sooo chic I'm afraid! Here are a few fun pics of our short time together. All you Sellicks out there go ahead and be jealous you weren't with us. We thought about you for a second and then went on ahead and had fun without you.
Tessie wanted to play catch too.
Grandpa Jim and Lovely Livvy
The two we thank for getting the jobdone right with raising James.

Here's Rainee with her new baby that she got yesterday...as long as people are putting orders in for new cars...we're in the market for a fancy suburban, white. You know who you are and all me and James have to say is very nice, very sweet and very thoughtful. They don't come any better than you. Now quit vying for favorite! We already won a long time ago.





1 comments:
We enjoyed the beautiful Sabbath day as well! We went on a bike ride and when we got home the boys put on their swimming suits and got hosed off by Isa and Ali Belle. It was in the 70s here. I'm glad you Sellicks had a lovely day!
Post a Comment