Friday, April 25, 2008

Dynamic Duo

Tonight was our Mother/Daughter night for Activity Days. It was a talent show and Livvy and I wowed the crowd with some fine flute and piano playing. Livvy played "I Am a Child of God" and did a fabulous job. She is a silly little girl and spent most of the night trying to make the other girls laugh. Her best audience is Isa and Ali Belle who appreciate her quirkier side, but she did manage to get a few chuckles. I considered reprising the "Stairway to Heaven" jingle, but opted not to in case any of the 8 or 10 year olds in the room were wise to its history. I think I dodged a bullet on that one. I played "Beauty Everywhere" and brought the house down...

2 comments:

Twisted Sister said...

You're a nut...

P.S. Glad you got the celtic dude. Some people don't and then I just have to discontinue our relationship.

Kirstin said...

i never got discontinued... Livy is so cute. I need her to come make me laugh some time.