We drive by this old barn almost on a daily basis. When we first moved here Mark kept saying, "There's the giant house." It took me a couple of weeks to actually tune into what he was saying and ask what the 'giant house' was. He replied in his matter of fact, innocent manner, "I think a giant was wandering around one day and got tired and thought that house would be a good place to sit down and take a rest." I couldn't agree more and I get a smile on my face every time I drive past it. Ahh! The innocence of a 5 year old and their belief in Santa Clause, The Tooth Fairy, Mommy, Daddy and giants.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




1 comments:
Donevan and I were reading this cute post and Donevan says's that there is a Micky Mouse cartoon where a Giant sits on a house and the house looks just like that one. Leave it to my 34 year old baby to know that one! Mark is a cutie and I love the innocence.
Post a Comment