Friday, July 25, 2008

Twin Falls Temple Interior

If you have about 8 minutes, this video shows the interior of the Twin Falls Temple. Notice the syringa flower, which is Idaho's state flower, depicted on all the windows, doors and flooring. Also notice the mural in the endowment room and the chandelier in the Celestial room. All of the pictures of Christ shown throughout are the pictures that are framed and hanging ALL over the temple. So wonderful.

3 comments:

Kirstin said...

That was beautiful and inspiring. I didn't realize there was a Twin Falls Temple...

Christine said...

I was wondering if that get together for cousins was happening like discussed on the fam website. Email me when you get a chance ...neidertriplets@hotmail.com
I don't have your email.

Christine said...

I was wondering if that get together for cousins was happening like discussed on the fam website. Email me when you get a chance ...neidertriplets@hotmail.com
I don't have your email.