
It's the end of an era here at the Burley Homestead. James will complete his last shift as an officer of the law tonight. Man am I going to miss that uniform! I will brag and brag and brag all I want about how good he looked to me in his uniform, gun belt, taser, flashlight, handcuffs and all. This picture just doesn't do it justice. He will stay on with the sheriff's department as a reserve officer. This will keep the little boy inside going strong. Once a cop, always a cop!
He starts his new job at the hospital here in Burley this Monday. It will be a good move and wonderful opportunity for us. All of that hard work has finally paid off! For the first time ever in our relationship he will have nights, weekends and holidays off. I can't wait to keep him busy with tons and tons of family time.
One chapter closed, another opened.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




3 comments:
Congratulations! What's his job over at the hospital?
PS I have always loved a man in a uniform, too. ;)
Great News! We can't wait to hear more about the new job and especially all your weekend and evening family time spent together.
James is so handsome. I too have always loved a man in uniform. I love how my dad's attitude would change every time he changed into his cop uniform. He would go from being somewhat shy and helpless to being confident and authoritative. Cody is always giving me hard time saying that I love cops more than firefighters. I deny it to the end, but I sure do love my dad and brother.
Post a Comment