My darling Olivia has taken tattling to a whole new level. While playing Webkinz this morning Mark was chagrined to learn his monkey Jack was sick and had to go to the doctor. He learned it was due to no sleep and only eating junk food (banana milkshakes). Olivia promptly arrived in front of my person and in a huffy manner told me, "Mark is not taking care of Jack. He is sick and had to go to the doctor. Mark is not a good Webkinz kid". She was dead, dead serious. I asked her if I should spank him for such a crime against humanity and she contemplated the idea.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




3 comments:
kids say the darndest things!!!
I think Mark should have gotten a spankin'.
No, I'm just kidding! I have soft spot in my heart for Mark.
I want to be kid again!
Post a Comment