Alright folks. I really didn't want to like John McCain. I dug my heels in a long time ago. I vowed to support "The Party", but I wasn't going to like it by golly! However, I think he must have a little voodoo replica of me somewhere that he is feeding chocolate to and rubbing its feet. McCain was on Good Morning America this morning and he was more natural then I have ever seen him and quite engaging. While I may not like everything he has done politically, I think I maybe able to support him. Of course I'm not solely going off of personality. He said all the right things, just as politicians are expected (required?) to do. I ask myself, "Voodoo magic?" Or maybe I've been drinking too much of that Sarah Palin kool-aid. He is on Sean Hannity today. I'll listen to see if this spell that has been cast holds true over the radio.
P.S. Sarah Palin kool-aid is very good might I add.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




7 comments:
You know how I feel about McCain, but I was actually impressed with him during the Saddleback Forum interview. I did not see him on Good Morning America, but I will u-tube and report back. I am also drinking the Palin kool-aid. Have to go...Hannity's on...Oh, I saw a girl wearing a "Got Obama" shirt today. I was very embarrassed for her. If I was her friend, I would have made her put tape over it before going out!
I have certainly been accused of it, but I really do love that Sean Hannity. Is it just me or is he really cute. I'm hoping it's okay for me to say that; my mom said she thought Pierce Brosnan was cute in front of my dad when we saw Mama Mia, so it must be okay. :)
Hannity is cute, he's like a teddy bear.
Natosha, you are funny! I was surprised when we were in Seattle last weekend how many people were wearing McCain/Palin t-shirts.
I think that McCain will do great at leading our country, I have been voting for him sense the beginning, But maybe that's because his republic who knows. Or maybe he has a voodoo magic on us all.
Whitney... you were in Seattle and didn't let us come up and give you a hug?
Interesting...
Carrol, how far away are you from there? I had no idea you could come give me a hug. I would have liked that!
Oh, like 40 minutes South.
Post a Comment