Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sounds Like- - -

Interactive blog fun for one and all! Please play along as if you were a 1st grader.

Mark's class has been reading a story about a boy named Sam. In his homework tonight he was assigned to sound out the letters in the line below using the short 'a' vowel sound. I request that you do the same:

A a S a s A s

James and I had great fun having Mark 'practice' this line repeatedly. He still hasn't figured out why we were laughing so hard and why he had to do it more than 1 time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember when the McCracken's little brother's favorite word was "Fork"?

Emily, I want you to elaborate on James lifting weights!

buildingburkmemories said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha,...........that is just to funny, I love it, I think that we would do the same, It would crack me up.

Twisted Sister said...

That's funny!