Sunday, September 21, 2008

The View Down There

Joy of joys...today was our primary program and as the primary chorister I had the BEST seat in the house. I saw it all folks, every last little thing all the parents in the congregation are praying no one else saw:

*At least 3 or 4 kids of the dozens seated on the stand are picking their noses.

*One of the 3 or 4 will always let that yummy finger make it to their mouth.

*I'm happy to report that not once did I see a Sellick child, while they are prone to do it themselves, allow their finger to make the above mentioned journey. Yeah Sellick kids!

Side note: In the middle of the program I stood to lead one of the songs and was flustered, embarrassed, dismayed to find that my tights had slipped down to my knees. Dang those silky unders! Does this mean my tights were too small? I'm sure the lovely family sitting behind me enjoyed my twitches as I tried to get the tights back up into the correct place before the next song came. Maybe the priesthood authority sitting on the stand had the best seat in the house? Did I just say that?

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Sorry to hear about your tights.....sounds like something that would happen to me. But, I definitely think it sounds like your tights were too big, not too small. Thanks for sharing! :)

Wendell Shantala said...

the program was so sweet. Yesterday I looked at your hair and thought how pretty your hair is. I also loved Olivia's cute hair and flower. Yikes sorry to hear about the tights.

Twisted Sister said...

I hate that feeling, the tight falling down one I mean. Oh, and the bishopric story rocked! My kind of testimony...