I'm in love with Sarah Palin. If the pollsters need to know whether or not she has energized the Republican party, all they need to do is give me a call...
Loved her delivery-
Love her kids-
Love her husband-
Love her confidence-
Love her credentials-
Love her politics-
Check out this zinger of an article by Ann Coulter.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




2 comments:
I just finished watching Sara Palin's speech. I am in complete awe and admiration. She is strong, confident, very conservative in her politics, and yes, she is even beautiful. I just loved listening to her speech. How cute were her kids, especially when the little girl licked her hand and used it to groom the little baby's hair. For the first time, I feel excited about our nominees...Now if I can just avoid watching CNN,I might be able to maintain this positive state of mind.
I'm in the choir with you.
Post a Comment