fundamental: fun·da·men·tal adj
| 1. | serving as, or being an essential part of, a foundation or basis; basic; underlying: fundamental principles; the fundamental structure. |
| 2. | of, pertaining to, or affecting the foundation or basis: a fundamental revision. |
| 3. | being an original or primary source: a fundamental idea. Used in a sentence: The presidential candidates used the word 'fundamental' a bazillion times last night during the debates. |




7 comments:
I'm sorry I've been MIA on your blog lately - I've still been reading, just slacking on the commnet part.
I watched the debates last night and thought of you. I know you've been converting to a McCain fan - something we've yet to do at the Neider home (Mike is still super bitter about how he treated Romney during their own debates). I wondered if after seeing the debates if you still like him, like him more or less? I need you to tell me what to think?
I'm still queasy about McCain, however due to the fact I WILL NEVER VOTE Democrat, he is putting forth good efforts and making it a little more palpable to accept. Not to beat a dead horse, but Palin is the one who sealed the deal for me.
Last night:
I 100% trust McCain as a Commander in Chief. He has proven he puts country first and I would feel safe with him answering that phone call at 3:00 a.m. He killed Obama on the national security portion of the debate. Obama doesn't have a foot to stand on in that arena. As far as fiscal policy, McCain needs to bring Romney in to sort things out. If he did that I would like him even better. I'm with him on a spending freeze and cutting WAY back on spending. Let's see if he can do it.
It doesn't matter what Obama says, I will never trust him or feel like he is ready for the job. He is not ready. End of story. There are just too many things I disagree with him on. Anyone who puts Saul Alinsky out as a model to follow will never gain my trust...Saul Alinsky dedicated his first book to Lucifer:
"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer"
Scary, scary...so yeah...I gotta go with Palin, oh excuse me, McCain.
Politics is not my forte, but McCain wasn't right for the country the other times he ran for Pres. what makes him right for us now? Besides the fact that the other choice is Obama. I feel the same way about Obama that you do Emms don't trust him. Honestly, out of the whole USA we couldn't come up with anyone better than these two? Maybe when I go vote I will write somebody in, like Emily Sellick!
Is anyone else just completely freaked out by the economic crisis right now? My stomach hurts just thinking about it. Our government is a complete mess, and has got us in this position. I have absolutely no trust in government, republican or democrat,it's all looking the same to me.Is that pessimistic or what? I do put most of the blame on the psycho liberal democrats out there.
This economy problem is going to turn the tide. Everyone is on edge about it because it impacts all of us.
Yes, I am a little freaked out. What will happen? Is it back to the soup lines?
I have been thinking lately that I would feel most comfortable with someone like Mitt Romney handling this situation.
It's called fulfillment of prophecy people! You better have water and food storage that's all Darren and I can say.
Post a Comment