I'm so boring right now even I can't stand myself. I have nothing witty to report or story to share. I'd tell you about the ridiculous Renaissance dress I am sewing for Olivia for Halloween, but those bored to tears tears would come rushing down your faces. Note to self: While Renaissance dresses are totally wicked looking, they are a pain to sew...24 eyelets to lace a cord through instead of a zipper? What was I thinking? Who gave her this Snow Princess idea anyway?
I might consider telling all about 'Breaking Dawn', but even I am finding it laborious to get through. Meyer's story could certainly be tied up neat and tidy in far less pages...yet I'm still reading. Too many loose ends and too many 30 somethings I know and love asking me my opinion about it. They are going to be mighty disappointed when I give it an 'Ehh', which is not to say I hate it, but is more along the lines of 'It was a'right'. There are a few ladies I know with bite marks already crayoled on their necks and lawn chairs purchased to use while they wait for tickets outside the theater for the December release of 'Twilight'. Nothing like a young adult fiction book to make you feel like a young adult again. Can you all hear 'Forever Young' playing in the soundtracks of your minds...'Let's dance in style. Let's dance for awhile. Heaven can wait we're only watching the stars.'
I'd even venture to tell you about James and his 2 stubbed toes that he got this week, but he'd be upset with me. Here's a secret: Mr. I Can Handle Anything can't handle stubbed toes or bonked heads. He likes to redecorate when such nasty owies occur, while I like to laugh like a silly school girl.
There is also the stiff head of hair Nate showed me tonight that I could tell you all about. It was a mystery. Where did his starch like 'do' come from? He was out of the tub, dressed and jammied and incredibly concerned about the condition of his hair. I asked him if he washed his hair (I'll remind you he's 3 and should not be in charge of such matters). He replied that, yes he had washed his hair. Tis a puzzlement. I finally bit the bullet and smooshed my nose in his hair to sniff out the problem. Yes he had washed his hair, but had neglected to rinse his hair. By the time we got to this point in the night I was too tired and he therefor went to bed with a head full of shampoo. I placate myself knowing it wasn't food or poo or candy. No harm. No Foul.
I guess I ramble, because my last few days have been uneventful. Except for poor Joseph Biden asking a wheelchair bound senator from Missouri to stand up, this week has been a bust. We'll try to break a few laws, bones, hearts or other such things over the next few days to have something amazing to report. Of course, if I get bored enough there is always 'Breaking Dawn' to give a full report on. Carrol did you still need to know the ending?
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




5 comments:
You can tell me the ending of "Breaking Dawn".
well it sounds like your week was very eventful, and to be sewing a snow princess dress, well I give you hi five, That will be a task full filled, when your done. I take the easy way out and buy the costume.
and what is breaking dawn about? Well hope your adventures become more for you. Beth
Hey you! I think I finally figured it out between comments from others etc. What a long book, eh?
Are you going to Celtic Thunder?
I too am not the biggest fan, and wish I had stopped with Twilight. I had to read to find out what happens, it was no thrill and like your week, "non" eventful. Hope we can fet together soon.
haley
Stand up for chuck! I really LMAO with that snafu.
Love your template too!
Post a Comment