Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Yes and Yes, More Tess


Sorry folks. I can't get enough of this little lady. Here she is enjoying some potato salad. She is sooo proud of herself. We had to fight the spoon away from her. She could do some damage on G.L.O.W.

(Can you tell I figured out how to use the recorder on my camera?)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh, Tessie is growing up! It's time to have another one!

Kirstin said...

Whitney and Emily, I would like to know what both of your plans are on this issue. :O

Anonymous said...

I'm too shy.

Emily Rae said...

We're going to enjoy Tess a little longer. She has been way too fun. Sometime next year we'll have our grand finale and become the Sellick Seven, or as mentioned awhile ago...The Magnificent Sellick Seven.

Kirstin said...

good to know. good to know. Whitney, you could have fooled me.

Kirstin said...

PS When will Brant, Cole, and Ryan get blogs??? I've given up on Whitney.

Anonymous said...

I spend too much time reading everyone else's blogs. I don't know if I could keep up my own!

Emily Rae said...

Throw the towel in now Kirstin...it will never happen with those guys. I'm the only one loco enough to think I have anything important to write about that people want to read.

Kirstin said...

good point on Brant, but somebody should talk their wives into it. like a man would do this anyway, except Apple Biter. (Matt, it's a complement, you're just a SuperMan.) Actually come to think of it, Andrew does pretty good posts, too. Maybe it's in the family...or the Crowley family. Whitney, I spend too much time, too. I'm thinking I'm going to have to use it as a reward system for getting things done or something because I spend more time than I should... You all are just so interesting.