*WARNING* I yell REALLY loud. You may want to turn the volume down before watching. I'll be much more conscious next time I tape. My apologies!
Here's the Sellick Sluggers in action. Livvy is first doing machine pitch and then Mark is second hitting off a tee. I wish we could get them not to worry about their helmets. We are a continuing work in progress. We love going to the ball field and watching them play. We especially love t-ball and the confusion that is sure to come with every game. MVP goes to a kid on the team opposing Mark on Saturday who would hit the ball, storm the pitcher's mound and then walk to first, walk to 2nd, walk to 3rd and then walk home every time he was up. I don't know if I had more fun watching him saunter around the diamond or watching his exasperated parents. He wasn't about to put forth any effort. It's enough to make a parent proud.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




1 comments:
So cute. Alcy was on my lap watching and she must have been especially impressed because she cheered and clapped for their performance.
Post a Comment