Thursday, May 1, 2008

The View

-Tess enjoys the view while James tosses her high-

6 comments:

Lyf2.0 said...

Wow! You keep that up and you'll have a Little Evil Kenevil on you hands...

Emily Rae said...

It looks high because I am sitting on the ground...it's not really as high as it appears. No worries!

Emily Rae said...

Oh yeah....

Kirstie first you call me a nerd and now you're calling my husband stupid. Where's the love? I'm starting to think you're implying something about us Sellicks. Do you need to be banned from my blog? ;o)

Anonymous said...

I like this picture of Tessie. It is as though she is a little acrobat and she's using perfect form.

andrea said...

That looks like serious air time.

Kirstin said...

All my loves!! I would miss your blog terribly. You and your family are so fun and cute to watch. True nerds (me) are always putting cool people (you) down. Can't promise it won't happen again. Ha! :) Peace out.