We were thrilled and VERY surprised to find out today that we are having a boy. It's funny how the whole "What do you think you are having?" thing works. We were convinced it was a girl and were shocked to see otherwise on the ultrasound today. What a fun surprise! After we saw and heard the news and everything settled in-we couldn't help but feel the rightness of it and can't wait to hold and kiss his little hands. Now that we know HE is coming we get to spend the next few months wondering who he will look like. We decided a combination Nate/Mark baby would be sorta funny looking. The anticipation might kill me.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




6 comments:
HE will probably show up looking like neither one! It is always what you least expect. We are so excited for you guys!
I thought you might have a girl too! Congrats. Three boys is great, loud, but great!! I am happy for you.
Hooray! I am so excited for you. I love those ultra sounds. I count the days down to that and then lose track the rest of the way. Hopefully the rest will go by fast. I hope you feel well, too!
Well how fun for you, that is neat, I'm excited for you guys, I'm sure you will have lots of fun, I so no the feeling of thinking that they are the opposite sex and then wall la they are different, So any how congrats on getting ready for the new boy to come
I am so glad we have technology to help us figure out what we are having in advance. Congrats on little boy Sellick...
Side note: Isn't it funny how people congratulate you on the sex of a baby? As if expecting the other gender were bad? Weird.
I am so excited to hear I am going to have another cute little nephew. Ya'll make the cutest little people. Too bad I don't get to see them more. I wish I could have seen them on my quick journey to Idaho a month ago, but unfortunately it was too quick. I did visit Mom, Dad and Rainee for a few hours. It was good to see them.
Post a Comment