Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bizarro Emily

Yes, just as there is a Bizarro Seinfeld group, there is a Bizarro Emily and she comes out in my sleep.

In the middle of the night Bizarro Emily:

*was at the kids' school and needed a drink desperately. She chose the one fountain at the school that trickled tiny amounts of water. After what seemed like 5 minutes of camel like behavior an old, short man and his old, short wife made a nasty comment about my drinking habits. I took them out.

*was on the Bachelor and getting ready for her date with the 'mystery' man (I never saw his face). I stuck a piece of blue gum in my mouth and it instantly turned to mush and I COULD NOT GET IT OUT! It only stretched all over the place, getting all over my modest, yet sexy outfit, all over my hair and my teeth were blue. I canceled the date.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily! You are grinding your teeth again! You need to meditate each night before you go to bed.

And.......I just think you are really thirsty and it's making you cranky.

And we wonder why your kids have such rough nights?