Whitney, Colleen and I have embarked on our latest, sure to drive us crazy project this week. With Brant coming home in just under 4 weeks we thought it would be fantabulous to have the 6 little girl cousins in matching dresses at his report. Can you say nuts? Whitney and I spent ALL day yesterday searching for fabric to please our eyes and warm our hearts...we're pretty picky. We finally decided to head to a quilting store and were joyously happy to discover bolts and bolts of Amy Butler fabric. Amy Butler is the designer whose beautiful fabric can be found covering the little girls on Shabby Apple. We spent a good hour hemming and hawing over the best combination and settled on these two. I wish the lighting in these pics were better, but just know they are DARLING in person and we can't wait to see them as dresses. 

Personal Revelation
8 years ago




4 comments:
Okey Dokey! I will begin my quest. If I have no luck I will just send you a check tonight.
Colleen
sew crazy indeed! how does a woman with a newborn and a woman prego have so much energy. amazing ladies. i love the fabric.
Ah, there you go Carrol.
And Gabe, now we know that Colleen is "Anonymous".
...........I'm just kidding.
Just make sure we see pictures of the dresses after you have ripped your hair out and promised yourselves to never do this again. That is what I always do when I decide to make a dress for Britesha, of course you guys probably have more patience than me. Don't get me wrong. I love to sew, but somehow I always manage to stretch myself too thin. Good luck and happy sewing!
Post a Comment