Yeah for voting time! This is the time of the season I get extra excited and think about watching AI all day. The 1st counselor in our bishopric has yet to figure out that Tuesdays and Wednesdays are dedicated to this tradition. He left me 3 messages in the span of 2 hrs. last night. I had the tellie up way too loud and did not hear U2 singing 'Sweetest Thing' on my phone. He needs to make a note in his planner : Do not call Emily Sellick on Tuesday nights. Addicted to American Idol. Possible intervention needed.

Because the top boy and top girl get through this week I split my votes between Alexis Grace and Danny Gokey. I think this season maybe a difficult one because there really are a ton of talented singers and I might have a hard time deciding who I like the best. I was glad so many singers did bad last night. It made my decision easier.
P.S. Please America...kill Tatiana's dream. I can't handle a whole season of her antics and begging the judges and public to make her dream come true. We've lived with her long enough and I'm hoping and praying tonight's the night we can bid her farewell.
P.P.S. Don't even get me started on Norman Gentle.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




3 comments:
Oh, yeah! Those were my two favorites! What a horrible slew of performances in the middle. Me and Tim kept wondering if there was something wrong with the sound on our TV. When Randy finally said after the fifth horrible performance that he didn't know what was going on tonight, we knew that it wasn't our TV! It just wasn't working for so many of them. I felt bad because there were alot of cute girls that you wanted to be good. The Michael Jackson song and the Police song were the WORST! Blech!
I was glad to see Tatiana TRYING to be a little more sane.
I AGREE with EVERY WORD YOU WROTE!
Yeah, I wasn't too worried that Tatiana would stay very long. As I do think she has talent, she just is so annoying. Do you think it is for real or is she just pretending to be that annoying? How the other contestants didn't kill her before now is surprising.
Post a Comment