Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Far From the Truth

Because I have too much pride (thus the fall) I am saving you all the viewing pleasure of my new license. I will however post a picture that is quite comparable.












I wish I was kidding.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!! Oh my gosh! You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until I see you again so I can see your REAL license.

Stay tuned, bloggers. I will let you know who looks better, Emily, or Nick Nolte.

andrea said...

Actually, that looks a lot like you doesn't it? I mean your hair is a little different, but not much.

Josie said...

Too funny! Whitney I bet Nick was happier to be there!

Anonymous said...

Em, it can't be that bad! Have you ever seen some of Ryan's? In particular was his Acadamy of Art student ID. Now that was bad! Maybe there is a non-photogentic gene in your family. Ryan for sure has it!

Colleen