Just coming off of another wonderful day with the fam. Whits and Tim blessed Shayna yesterday and we were all there but one....Brant. I always drive away from this group of people feeling completely satisfied. It's the same feeling I get after say, Thanksgiving dinner. The conversation is never dull or EVER runs dry. We had an active discussion about church related topics and after it was all said and done made some promises to each other about the united stand we will take when faced with serious decisions. It's good to know we are apart of a like minded family and can uphold and support each other.
Our favorite boy (collectively!) Brant gets home in just 6 weeks and we're all beyond excited and can't wait to get our hands on him. He's the little suprise brother we couldn't imagine life without, although to call him 'little' is an extreme understatment. We had fun talking about him flying into the airport in Pocatello and the CROWD that will be waiting to mug on him. The song "Reunited" comes to mind.
Highlights from the last couple of weeks:
*Had a sleepover at Tim and Whitney's house last weekend. We watched and visited way too late, especially for a mother with a teeny tiny. The boys woke up at 5:30 a.m. (get these boys a sedative) and were ready to play. They bounced back and forth between Tim and James trying to get them out of bed to help them complete a level on the Indiana Jones Wii game. We NEED to have a serious, sit down talk with these youngin's.
*Finished Season 3 of Arrested Development. Now there is a gem of a show cut too short. We were sad after the last episode. Sniff-Sniff
*Got my MOJO back!! Hoorary for everyone living in the Sellick household. I don't wake up already dragging and counting down to naptime. In fact I haven't taken a nap since Wednesday. I'm already having a hard time bending over and can't get through singing time during primary without gasping for air, but....I can walk and not faint. Hooray-Hoorah
*Took a personality test and surprise, surprise-I'm a dyed in the womb RED. For those in the know, this should make complete sense and for those who aren't, I tend to be bossy. Although I like to ease this a tad and say I am a matured Red and have learned to temper those opinions and have learned to sit back and relax. I'm married to a white and this is a very good thing, as the Red and White personalities compliment each other perfectly, which we do.
*Finished auditions of American Idol. Let's get on with it already! Stay tuned for some of those RED opinions.
*Nate turns 4 today. James and I blew up a bag of dollar balloons last night and wrapped his presents, one of which is a 4 pack of Tic Tacs, his heart's true desire. He is such an innocent heart. It only takes a bag of dollar balloons to make him feel like a king. He hasn't quit smiling yet.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




3 comments:
Didn't we already confirm you were a RED when we worked at the Counseling and Testing Center? Glad to hear you are feeling better. I am so excited for AI!!
Random thoughts:
Emily, you never boss me around!
I love Natey! He is so sweet and innocent. It doesn't take much to please him.
Come have another sleepover.
Yesterday was so much fun! Thanks for coming and thanks for bringing the cookies! Love, Whitney
I've been worried about you...those first three months are the WORST! I'm glad you have your mojo back. Can't believe Brant gets home in six weeks. So exciting! I love the way you adore your family. Priceless.
Post a Comment