Please, please, please tell me the judges are arguing over Bikini Girl for ratings and controversy's sake. She CANNOT sing good enough to be the next American Idol and no my judgment has nothing to do with my extreme distaste for her self promotion using her body. No claws here.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




2 comments:
For sure they are! Did you ever watch Simon's face when he commented regarding her? Hilarious!
I'm bummed because the last two shows haven't shown my favorite idol (girl from Sandy sleeve of tats). I think she's still in, but I don't know.
Oh! I forgot about that Sandy girl! I liked her, too.
I think "Bikini Girl" is a Paris Hilton wanna-be with all of her vogueing. Good riddance! I think Simon was trying to push buttons on Paula and Kara over her.....and it worked.
I am typing with one hand because I am holding Shayna! I've gotten pretty good!
Post a Comment