Tess was feeling especially bad about not being too congenial for pictures last night and felt she needed to redeem herself...
Personal Revelation
8 years ago
The daily things in life that make us smile, be happy we are in it together, and always leave us craving more.
Tess was feeling especially bad about not being too congenial for pictures last night and felt she needed to redeem herself...
Musings by Emily Rae at 10/30/2008
5 comments:
Your costumes turned out so great! I loved seeing the pictures. And I love Tessie's baby talking.
Whoa. Those costumes are awesome! You should see how ghetto Annie's "costume" is. I pulled it together from things laying about the house. We'll see how it goes.
That video is the sweetest thing. I love hearing her little voice babble. It's obvious she loves mommy!
What about Tess Neider?
Loved the Halloween pictures. impressive. If Jamie thinks Annie's will be ghetto she should take a look at my kids.
How cute is that? What a doll!
Tess is too adorable for words. Her little voice is so sweet.
Bridgette
Post a Comment