All's quiet here on the home front. After 2 weeks the sickness has departed our home and probably moved onto another unsuspecting family. Poor them. If the President could figure out how to unleash the bug that just left our home on the terrorists of the world, we could win hands down, no contest. The terrorists would just lay their guns down, crawl from their caves with their hands in the air and surrender with their one and only request being a week's supply of Pepto Bismol. "Bad News Bears" as an obnoxious roommate of mine from Ricks College used to say (Remind me to tell you about her sometime. Elvis singing gospel was her form of inspirational Sunday music before we left for church every Sunday. I just couldn't take it seriously. The idea of Amazing Grace and Blue Suede shoes intertwined in my mind always took over) .
Let's see, highlights, good things, noteworthy happenings...
I turned 33 yesterday. I'm sticking with my sister's philosophy whose 31st birthday is this Saturday. When asked by her young son Joseph how old she was she quickly and confidently replied "25". Yep that's me-25 forever. It seems like a good age to be, although my MIL complimented me in a nice note telling me that I just get better with age. I hope she's thinking more along the lines of wine and not cheese-
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




2 comments:
Emily! So nice to have you back on your blog! I have missed your musings over the last two weeks.
You can be 25 with me. Joe already assumed that we were twins.
Happy Birthday to both of you. I loved my 30's...........enjoy.
Post a Comment