Tuesday, October 21, 2008

On the Right Side
















Grammy came to have lunch today with the kids for Grandparents day. We took a tour of Mark and Olivia's classrooms and Mom and I were dying to stick around to meet Olivia's desk mate. It kinda reminded us of the hymn "Who's On the Lord's Side?"

6 comments:

Kirstin said...

Renee has aged so BEAUTIFULLY!!! I have always thought she was so pretty. Please share any inside tips.

Tristan Neider said...

Cole and I just finished reading this post and I wanted you to know he is now walking around the house singing "Whose on the lords side who" at the top of his lungs:)

Lyf2.0 said...

I'm still wondering who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who? Who?

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! This looks like a fun day!

andrea said...

That Renee is a doll..........I have the cutest sisters-in-law. What a cute grammie.

The seatmate? Look in the new temple.

Bridgette Allen said...

Wow, I'll bet Olivia is on her very best behavior every day at school knowing who is sitting by her. I suppose she'll never have to worry and wonder what would Jesus do.
Olivia is darling.

Bridgette