Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tears in My Rootbeer

I'm trying to remain calm as I type this little blurb...my hard drive up and fried itself this last week and I am now forced to work off of my darling's laptop. I like the convenience of a laptop, but love the workspace and comfort of my computer. ALL of my work and files for Dr. T are on that beast of a machine and yes we do have an external drive to back up files, but in my la dee dahness I haven't done it for a couple of months. Why do I feel like my whole, entire life is residing in someone named Kevin's home right now? Everyone needs to go find a wishing star and make a wish that all of my stuff can be retrieved and brought safely home to me ASAP.

I have quite the shindig to report on...details and lots of pics to come. My cute brother and his even cuter wife spoiled us with a party on Friday. FUN! FUN! FUN!

I'm remaining surprisingly calm might I add (again) in the midst of missing a portion of my brain.

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

seriously tears. seeing that you and Carrol have right now saving my files...i'm sure it's coming my way soon. so sorry.

Anonymous said...

I'm crying buckets of tears for you. I can't imagine that travesty occuring in our home. I wouldn't be in instant depression.