Thursday, June 5, 2008

Taking Stock


Nate and Tessie wanted to make sure our food storage was all in order. The mess grew considerably after this clip was taken. Notice Nate's answer to my query about who would clean up the mess.

P.S. SuperG-You're not alone!

7 comments:

Kirstin said...

We have got to get together! Nate, Christopher, Alcy, and Tessie would have so much fun!!!! !!!

Anonymous said...

Well I commend you for even having a food storage to blog about. My storage consists of old rice and flower that my mom was getting rid of. Embarrassing, I know. I just don't even know where to begin. When the disaster comes, hopefully the roads will at least be in working order so we can make it to mine or Mike's parents' homes.

Anonymous said...

Flour, not flower. Now that really is embarrassing...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for ANOTHER post. But, I just saw that you're reading The Constant Princess. I finished that one a month or two ago. You'll have to let me know your thoughts on it when you're done.

Emily Rae said...

I got sidetracked and lost interest due to the LONG periods of waiting our poor constant princess was put through...I'm about 75% done and will get it done quickly in the next few days before I start A Man for All Seasons. I LOVED The Other Boleyn Girl and was hoping for something similar. This one was harder. Her 'constantness' and waiting is hard to get through. The next thing on my book docket is The Boleyn Inheritance and I'm hoping it's a more engaging read. My sister may have much more to say about The Constant Princess as it was read at her recommendation. What did you think?

Lyf2.0 said...

Thank goodness it's not just me...

Anonymous said...

"Constant Princess", I loved it. I didn't find it boring at all. I loved Catherine of Aragon and her stories of her parents, fighting the Moors and the Alhambara Palace. I also had great respect for her putting on armor and leading the English in battle, even though I couldn't find evidence that that actually took place. But that's why I enjoy those books, I like sorting the fact from fiction.