My sis Whitney gave me this fabulous bottle of wonder elixir. It's called "Wait a Minute" from Bath and Body Works. It dries nail polish in 5 min. flat. Functioning, cook dinner, comb hair, go to bed dry. I painted my nails just before bed last night, waited 10 min. then went to bed and I woke up to still flawless nails. A must have for the on the go gal...or guy depending on your lifestyle ;)
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Product Endorsement
Musings by Emily Rae at 6/17/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I have fond memories of Whitney's nails always looking so feminie and meticulous. Leave it to her to be in the cutting edge of beauty. (Speaking of which, do you remember, Whitney, when we were staying at Grandma's and she nonchalantly tried to teach me about needful hygiene through her good story-telling technique? Fun memories among many!)
OPI has something similar to this called, "Drip Dry". So, whatever you can find. I love it. It's well worth it if you are a busy mom who has given up on her nails because it takes too long to wait for them to dry! Isa goes through this stuff like it's going out of style.
Oh, my goodness! I cannot believe the things we fit in during our stay at Grandma's house. Was this needful hygiene lesson after our mud fight? Everyone needs to put "have a mud fight" on their "bucket list".
I remember getting my makeup lesson from Emily and Aunt Julie. They watched me put my mascara on before my eye shadow and corrected me. I was pretty huffy about it for some reason... :-)
Post a Comment