
We started our summer book worms this week and I get so pleased when I see my kids reading up a storm. Mark, never one to fit the mold, likes to read in unusual places. His newest love is the "Nate the Great" series and he spent a good chunk of his afternoon reading on the kitchen counter.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




6 comments:
Remind me not to eat any food from your place.
Will do.
P.S. Didn't you know that the secret ingredient to most great recipes is little kid feet fresh from running in the nearby cow pasture?
We don't have those here.
So, uhm, who's all invited to the Neider Jubilee at Bear Lake? I would love to come and I would even be willing to eat above listed ingredient. Also bring my own delicous fare, including, but not limited to, oh never mind on my secret ingredients. I don't think I want to incriminated myself today.
Love the bookworm idea, will try it this summer myself... for my kids I mean.
Post a Comment