Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tired, But Still Kicking Butt

It was with great anticipation that we settled into our movie seats on Monday to enjoy the newest Indy installation. I 90% liked this movie, while my dad, James and the kids loved it.

Yes, Indy is back and yes he is a little tired and seems to run with a little arthritis, but he is still kicking backside. While the plots have always dealt with the 'mystical', this one takes it to a whole new level. It is certainly worth seeing and is entertaining. My family has been in love with Shia LeBeouf for quite sometime and we would really love to see a whole new Indy dynasty with him as the main man. We'll keep our fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the reviews were bad, so I was expecting to be disappointed. I just realized I love ALL the Indy movies, no matter what! I loved Indiana and Mutt as a team. It would be fun to have more of these with Shia.

Kirstin said...

I finally got to see the movie this weekend and can comment: Amen, sister! Ditto on 90% for the overall movie, Harrison slightly has-been, and Yeowwww for Shia. I am completely ready for Shia to take the reign.

heidi said...

I really was surprised to see that it ended the way it did! But, I agree, who doesn't love another indie film.