Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sleep Over Madness

Olivia had a 'School's Out' sleepover last night. Our home was invaded by 5 little girls, including our own Ali Belle. One would have thunk I had learned from the AI party the other night that little girls do more laughing and giggling than participating in organized activities. LESSON LEARNED!

Little girls are funny, silly hearted, interesting creatures. They played 'Army House' with Mark's army gear. One was the doctor, one was the baby, one was the 'army dog' and the others were all wounded soldiers. I'm not quite sure where the baby fits into all of this, but they made it work.

I can now officially say I've done the 'Fun Mom' thing and am good for a long while. My patience and good spirits run dry at about 1:00 a.m.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "army dog" story, baby included. How can you play anything without having a baby? That sounds very Ali Belle and Olivia.