Friday, February 29, 2008

Time for the Looney Bin

I don't know if I should admit this but..........

Today with 2 hrs. of freedom before me I resolved to take a much needed nap. Two kids at school, 2 kids napping, no transcribing, nothing but 2 hrs. to take for myself. To make it a worth while nap I stripped down to my g's and climbed into bed. Two hrs. later I awoke in the exact same position I had laid down in. I really needed a nap! I got dressed, greeted the kids at the door and we headed off to Twin for Joe's b-day. We got home about 9:10 and after I got the kids all to bed I went to put my pajamas on. I took off my bra and to my GREAT surprise found my other bra was also on! I don't know when or how I did it, I just did. I had spent the whole evening at the Hopkins' double supported.

3 comments:

Lyf2.0 said...

Dude... after nursing four kids, you probably need two bras for your jugs!

Even after nursing only one, I look like I have tribal boobs... *sigh*

Emily Rae said...

Confession #1-Yes, after nursing 4 babies for 1 year each, the girls aren't as perky as they used to be.

Confession #2-When I am independently wealthy I will look into getting a lift. Do I feel guilty about this? No!

Confession #3-About a month ago James and I were perusing the Netflix "View it Now" menu and came across a documentary titled "Breasts". We looked at each other and said, "Oh we sooo have to check that out!" As you would guess it is about breasts. It has about 10 different women sitting topless talking about their breasts. There is an obese 50 year old, a mother/daughter combo, a transvestite and an exotic dancer with implants(yuck)among the group. We only watched about 10 min. of it (my sweet husband claimed he only ever wanted to see my goods and no one else's). I walked away feeling MUCH better about my own breasts. They ain't so bad after seeing what is really out there. It was not a pretty sight.

Amendment to Confession #2- I will look into a 'lift' then remember the documentary and walk out of the doctor's office feeling pretty dang good about myself.

Christine said...

This is funny! The other day I was searching for my bra for like 5 mins. until I realized I was actually already wearing it! I think our brains are moving so fast sometimes that we do really dumb things.