I am fine and satisfied with the results of the voting tonight. I did feel bad about Joanna, but not enough to loose any sleep tonight. I was happy to see those two boys go. I couldn't stand Garrett's Peter Frampton fuzzy locks and Colton's over the top singing. No loss there. I'm sure anyone who reads this (all 2 of you) that you may grow weary of my AI thoughts, but for some weird reason I find comfort in typing out those thoughts, maybe because my hubby doesn't lend a sympathetic ear. Never fear though, I will still post more minding bending, hurt your sides funny posts that don't dwell on idol.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




5 comments:
You are too funny...my friend. I didn't watch AI last year (thank goodness)...but am quickly getting hooked this year. I've made a deal with myself and that is...if I watch it while on the treadmill...I won't feel guilty. It works for me, bacuase I swore AI out of my life a couple of years ago. Hmmm...I guess I'm no good at swearing!
This is nothing new!
I hope you do have a "peaceful sleep"
Extra side thoughts as I watched Survivor and Lost:
*Those silly girls (and Daniel) better pull it together and quit crying! If every week is going to be like this when people are voted off...ugh!
*Watch how uncomfortable Amanda is in situations where all the girls are hugging and having a 'moment' together. She doesn't quite know what to do with herself. Another indication that she is not your 'typical' girlie, girl. It makes me like her even more, even though, I myself, am a girlie girl and would be hugging with the rest of them.
Emily, I am enjoying all of your thoughts on AI. Keep up your running commentary. My favorite is Michael.
Dear Emily, are you posting on the boys this week? I was going to give you a total rundown on all my thoughts for the night and decided to wait for you to do an actual post on the evenings songs so I could reply to it. I am waiting. Whitney
I will be doing a combined boys/girls post tonight, so stay tuned and don't forget your thoughts about last night. You may even want to write them down so as not to forget.
Post a Comment