Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Last Night's Picks

My favorite three last night were:

Lil Rounds:Effortless

















Ju'Not Joyner: Smooth

















Felecia Barton: Fun


















Gotta Go: Nathaniel Marshall. I loved Paula's comment about him doing George Michael's version of "I'd Do Anything for Love". The entire time he was singing I was thinking, "Wake me up before you go-go. Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo." I'm totally in sync with Paula on that one. I also enjoyed Simon telling him he probably would do anything for love. Slam!

I'd be fine with any of these:








P.S. I saw Brett Michaels on Ellen yesterday. Adam Lambert + Blond Wig=Brett Michaels=Twins

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very uninspired last night. There were likeable enough people, it's just that they didn't bring their "A" game.

I did like the blind guy. I am really sorry, I have not been good at learning names this year! I look forward to seeing him play the piano.

Emily, do you like Kara? I like her but Tim does not. He keeps asking why they had to go and get a 4th judge!

Josie said...

I thought last night had more talent than last week and I agree with emily choices. Lil Rounds was the best singer/performer of all three weeks. Whitney, Danny and I don't like Kara she talks toooooooo much! And she is always saying I'm not sure who you are and what kind of performer you will be.

Anonymous said...

OK, Josie. You are right! I have to agree with your assessment.