Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Fell In Love with a Pretty Ballerina



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I wish I could have come!

Natosha said...

Since you weren't updating your blog very much, I stopped checking in to see what's new. Rainee just called me yesterday to give me the news. How exciting. You guys make the cutest kids ever. Oh and yes, of course I want pictures of your kids. Please send them to me ASAP. And congrats Whitney! Christmas babies are the best.

lucky7 said...

Toshie is so modest.She actually means she was the best Christmas baby. I would have to agree, though. She was my best Christmas present ever. A baby sister for Christmas, who can beat that!

lucky7 said...

Oh, congratulations on the baby to come. That is so exciting!

Bridgette Allen said...

I would have absolutely loved to watch Olivia dance in the Nutcracker. She is such a doll in her pictures.

Aunt B