Do I really need to say more than the title so clearly expresses? Sleep is just not a part of the agenda for this gang of boys. It was finally quiet in the house last night at 11:00 and when 6:00 rolled around they were jumping on the beds ready to go. Might I add that the jumping bed happens to run right along the wall where I rest my own sleepy head at night? Oy! I think these boys have an internal clock they switch on whenever they are together that helps them to maximize their playing time.
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




2 comments:
When WILL they start sleeping in!? I think my kids are like Tim and require little sleep.
The three older girls stayed up until midnight......but I had to go wake them up in the morning.
That's when you move the cereal to a lower shelf and tell them not to spill the milk...
Post a Comment