I'm still knee deep in sewing paraphernalia. My mom called today to 'check up' on me and see how that ulcer I'm working on is doing. To the best of my knowledge I don't really have an ulcer, but I often wonder if I'm ever working on one and just don't know it. I told her to check in with me on Monday and we'll know whether or not we need to bring in the reinforcements. Knowing they are on stand-by makes me feel safer at night. They are like the marines Jack Nicholson talks about in A Few Good Men, "...you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall." And yes, provoked in the right manner, my mom could probably throw down a wicked Jack Nicholson type character.
In the midst of it all I can say this though....
*My house is filled with Christmas cheer-
*My shopping is 90% done-
*My kids' Santa requests change on a daily basis-
*My Tess is leaving the ornaments on the tree alone-
*My month is planned and packed-
*My mouth is watering for some sugar cookies-
Let the wild rumpus start!
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




2 comments:
Love you Emily. You are amazing. Good luck with the stitchery. Life is just fabulous in December no matter what.
You are so right, Andrea! No matter how crazy it gets there is just a feeling in the air! Even little Mark has "the Christmas spirit in his heart".
Post a Comment