I was tagged by a darling, wanting to get to know better Burley girl today. The assignment, regardless of whether or not you want to accept it is this:
Go to your 4th picture file, open the 4th picture and post it. You then have to tag 4 friends.
This is my kiddos playing school bus. Wow they've grown a bunch in the last 3 years. Tess wasn't even a thought in our minds and hearts yet.
What I LOVE about this picture:
*The colors with the natural light coming through the window.
*Olivia's hair and sweet face.
*Nate's red overalls that matched his hair. Where did your red hair go Nate?
*Mark's little baby face.
*Elmo and Kit along for the ride.
Tagged
*Bridgette A.
*Andrea C.
*Angela M.
*Kirstin K.
(Remember the 'whether you choose to accept it or not part?)
Personal Revelation
8 years ago




6 comments:
I kind of feel depressed now and they're not even my kids. They are so adorable and so baby faced! Our kids need to quit growing!
Mental note made! School bus sounds like such a creative and fun game to play. You're kids look adorable.
Whether Kirsten K. is me or not, I accept. :) What does 4th picture in your file mean?
I just read your road whippin' post and loved it!
Emily,
Consider me backwards, but I don't get it. Your picture is absolutely adorable. I'll let you do the whole chain thing without me.
Bridgette
Bah! Humbug Bridgette!
Bah Humbug, I suppose. Actually I just don't understand what you are really asking for and so it seems easier to bag out. Besides, you can't honestly be serious when you show that perfect picture and say that one just happened to be the one selected...I mean, what are the chances. Mine would probably be a picture Lauren took of her dad's nostrils or something.
Bridgette
Post a Comment