Friday, October 17, 2008

From the Desk of Mark

Do you think he'll still feel this way when he's 30?

6 comments:

andrea said...

Oh, I'm sure he will. I once received a valentine from Jeremy that said. You were my first valentine. Of course it is a keepsake. Grown children are awesome. I think I will blog about that.
Love you...........

Kirstin said...

once a mama's boy, always a mama's boy! i think you're lucky, but his wife won't be. :)

Anonymous said...

HE WILL REMEMBER AT 30, BUT BETWEEN 14 AND 17 THE TESTOSTERONE LEVEL SEEMS TO PLAY WITH THE MIND AND YOU WILL HAVE TO REMIND HIM QUITE FREQUENTLY

Anonymous said...

Tell Mark I say he's MY boy!

Bridgette Allen said...

I'm guessing the answer would be yes. Even at 30 and so on, he will be moma's boy for sure.

Bridgette

heidi said...

That is really cute! Keep that and show it at his wedding!