Saturday, March 8, 2008

Teething with Tess

Tess is teething on a nonstop basis and our last few nights have been filled with tears and drama. When she is like this she does NOT want any comfort. She wants to sit right by you and cry and have you be a part of her pain. If you try and talk to her or help her feel better she throws herself about. I couldn't pass up the camera moment. We discovered last night though that apples erase all the pain and cause her to forget she was trying to make a scene. We got a solid whole hour out of this one apple. I think we've struck a gold mine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isa saw these pictures and said, "Oh! I thought that was Nate in a pink onesie!"

I am sad for you and Tess and teething!

Christine said...

These picturs are so cute...but sad too. Donnie has been teething like crazy too. I just showed Donevan how cute this post is and he says to say hi and tell you that she is darling. Hope all is well with you guys. I love to check your blog and feel like we are keeping in touch!

Lyf2.0 said...

Poor little goober!