Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spa Day

My sister Whitney really knows how to throw a birthday party! For Ali Belle's 8th birthday she passed out brochures to invite her guests to "La Maison des Belle" or the "House of Beauty" for pedicures, facials and sweet treats. The guests were to come dressed in their comfiest clothes and be prepared to be pampered. Whitney, my mom and I provided the pampering and girls had a fabulous time. It was great fun to hear them "Ooh" and "Aah" over everything. I thought this was such a clever idea and it went over really well with the girls. ALL girls love to be pretty and feel spoiled and this b-day party accomplished that. Thanks Whits for a fun time. It's our turn next...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This party was soooooo much fun! And I couldn't have pulled it off without you and Mom. Thanks!