Thursday, March 6, 2008

My American Idol Top 6 Girls

I am pretty indifferent about all of the girls with the exception of Brooke. I don't have many thoughts on this list of girls. Pretty boring I know, but I'm just not that 'into them'. My list in order from greatest to least are as follows:

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY (shout out to Zoolander) love Brooke. It will be between her and Jason Castro for me every week I'm sure. They are my top 2 favorites and I will surely struggle with my votes until we get down to about the final 5-6 when my ultimate favorite has been formed. She did wicked awesome with "Love is a Battlefield" last night.


Carly is a powerful and talented singer and I will enjoy watching her. Can I just say though that I wish the girls would ALL quite wearing those high waisted pants! They do nothing for their figures and look terrible on television.





Syesha is very pretty and fun to watch. I would be satisfied with her doing well.






The rest of these girls are all talented. I wish Kady would show a little bit more personality, because I think I could really like her. She turns into stone when she is singing. You'll notice Amanda is off my list. After 3 weeks I've come to the conclusion the girl cannot sing and I've decided to cut her free. I personally didn't think her performance was all that great last night and is simply not good enough for AI. My regrets Amanda! I will however predict that she will be in the top 12 though, with one of these 3 girls heading home. Maybe she will change my mind as the season goes along. Let's see how close I come to my ideal lineup tonight. Happy watching fellow AI'ers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What WAS with all the high-waisted ensembles? I noticed that as well! Brooke is my favorite girl. Amanda sounds like she's singing the same song every week and her performances are very predictable. I have a liking for just about all the girls though and wouldn't mind seeing any of them do well.